new year, new look, new one little word

It's a brand new year (+ 9 days).

And the blog has a brand new look. Well, if not brand new, seriously updated. Big thanks to my friend Barbara Leyne who worked her design and techie magic.

A brand new year means a new one little word (OLW).

This year's word decided itself just before Christmas.  But I did not seem to have the words to tell the story behind it.  I am not sure yet if I do.

The OLW that chose me for 2015 is integrity.


Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines integrity as "the quality of being honest and fair".

Google states that integrity is "the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. synonyms:  honesty, probity, rectitude, honour, good character, principle(s), righteousness, morality, virtue, decency, fairness, scrupulousness, sincerity, truthfulness, trustworthiness. 

All good things.

And if I have no control over the integrity of decision makers (but I have and use my vote), I do have control over the integrity of the person I see in the mirror.

I don't know if I experienced more joy in 2013, demonstrated more kindness in 2015, or will have more integrity this year.

But, the intention is there.

Happy New Year.




Contact Me BlogLovin RSS facebook Pinterest Twitter

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Sandi.
    I wasn't going to do a OLW this year but then last night it hit me what it should be.
    Good luck with yours ... a very worthy choice ... you'll be building on a very strong base:)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top